If you use our built-in employee scheduling tools, you now have the option to notify employees by email when they've been added or removed from events.
Email alerts will be sent in a batch roughly once per hour.
If you make a large number of scheduling changes in a short period of time, employees will receive a single email that summarizes the changes.
To enable email alerts in your company account:
- Click into Communications->Email Preferences for Administrators
- Set Send Email Alerts to Employee Scheduling Changes to "True"
In addition, you can control email notifications separately for each employee.
To enable email alerts for a given employee:
- Click into Employees->Employee Accounts
- Click the pencil next to the employee
- Under Advanced Options, set Send Email Alert for Scheduling Changes to "True"
We hope you find this helpful!